The module for order processing is an optimal enhancement of the best-practice solution xSuite Invoice Cube. xSuite Order Confirmation Cube supports users with workflow-based processing of order confirmations. The course is an extension of our entry-level series of courses for training and certifying partners technically. The course contents of the course are technical, discussing the technical foundation of Procurement and Order Confirmation and demonstrating it by means of a sample installation.
Technical requirements relating to the basis systems (SAP, Windows Server) and the integration of the individual modules and features into the basis system are addressed. Over the course of the two-day session, we supplement the more technical contents of the course with valuable information on workflow processes used in procurement (SAP MM). Participants can deepen their understanding of course content in practice units with sample configurations and assess their learning results through computer-based training. This course is directed towards consultants from new partner organizations as well as towards existing partners who require re-certification.
- Theory; structure of solution
- Individual technical features
- Technical operations
- Simple, practical exercises
- Processes and best practices
- Basic knowledge of SAP systems (Archive Link, MM)
- Basic knowledge of business operations in materials management and procurement processes
- Completion of courses FGT-01 and FGT-03
- Minimum participation – two employees per organization
- An understanding of technical interdependencies in processes
- A complete installation of the solution in an SAP system
- Basic skills in customizing the solution for a company code or a purchasing organization and the module MM
- Familiarity with important “best-practice” settings
1,900 EUR per person plus VATBack to list