The WMD module for order processing is an optimal enhancement of the best-practice solution xFlow Invoice. xFlow Orders supports users with workflow-based sales-order processing.The course “Basic Technology of xFlow Orders” is an extension of our entry-level series of courses for training and certifying partners technically. The course starts out with technical information on xFlow Procurement and xFlow Orders products and a sample installation.
Technical requirements relating to the basis systems (SAP, Windows Server) and the integration of the individual modules and features into the basis system will be addressed. Over the course of the two-day session, we supplement the more technical contents of the course with valuable information on workflow processes used in sales. Participants can deepen course content in practice units with sample configurations and assess their learning results through computer-based training.
This course is directed toward consultants from new partner organizations as well as toward existing partners who require re-certification.
- Theory; structure of solution
- Individual technical features
- Technical operations
- Simple, practical exercises
- Processes and best practices
- Basic knowledge of SAP systems (Archive Link, SD)
- A basic understanding of business aspects involved in sales
- Completion of Course FGT-01
- Minimum participation – two employees per organization
- An understanding of the technical structures and processes
- A complete installation of the solution in an SAP system
- Basic skills in customizing the solution for a company code or a purchasing organization and the module MM
- Familiarity with important “best-practice” settings